[vc_row][vc_column][mk_padding_divider size=”60″][mk_fancy_title style=”stroke” border_width=”5″ border_color=”#b22d2d” size=”50″ line_height=”100″ color=”#b22d2d” font_weight=”bold” font_family=”Droid+Sans” font_type=”google” align=”center”]Harvest Fest[/mk_fancy_title][mk_padding_divider size=”50″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”1517″ img_size=”large” alignment=”center”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][mk_fancy_title size=”28″ line_height=”56″ color=”#663333″ font_family=”Droid+Sans” font_type=”google” align=”center”]Harvest Fest Oct. 21st is just 7 days away and~ We need your help!
To help make this event successful~ here’s where you can volunteer!
- RAFFLE GIFT CARD DONATIONS: We are looking for donations of gift cards for our raffle. Our Raffle Coordinators are: Ellen McManus at 315-672-3799 or Linda McManus at 315-488-5988.
Special Note about our raffle this year: We don’t want to compete with the beautiful NCYC baskets and because the event is in the Parish Center, we are looking for donations of gift cards/certificates ONLY this year. They could be to restaurants, hotels, golf, retail stores, etc. If you would like to donate a gift certificate please feel free to drop it off at the parish office or contact our raffle coordinators.
**We will also be having our ANNUAL NCYC YOUTH THEME BASKET RAFFLE!
- DESSERT-TYPE ITEMS: We are going to have a dessert booth again this year. So we are looking for all of our Betty (or Bernie) Crockers to step forward and make us your home-made specialty: pies, cookies, brownies, tarts! *We would like all dessert items to please be dropped off on Saturday, 10/20 from 10-12noon or Sunday, 10/21 from 8-10am at the Parish Center.
- VOLUNTEERS: You will notice that this weekend there are sign-ups to the side of the altar for volunteers to help with “clean up” or helping at the Harvest Fest. PLEASE SIGN UP! LOCATION & TIME: The event will be held from 11:30am-2pm in the gym at the parish center so rain or snow or shine, it’ll be a GO!
FOOD: Coordinators: Julie & Bob Brissette 315-416-6856 ~ We are gearing more towards Octoberfest type food. Hot Dogs, Brats, Mac & Cheese, Root Beer Floats, Popcorn, etc.
SPECIAL EVENTS AT THE HARVEST FEST: We are excited for our 3rd annual…
Scarecrow/Pumpkin Person Contest
We have 26 wooden frames for families to pick up from the Faith Formation basement area or even at the parish office. This will be a first come-first serve basis. Take the frame home, decorate it, and return it to the parish center by Saturday morning, Oct. 20th , (the day before the event). At the event parishioners will have an opportunity to get a chip and vote for the best decorated & creative person frame. The family that decorated the most voted “scarecrow/pumpkin person frame” will win a prize. The frames are 60” tall and have 2 cross bars: 18” across. The scarecrows will be placed on the bleachers for all to see and vote on during the Harvest Fest. The winner will be announced at the end of the Harvest Fest!
We invite all of our children or any of our adult children that would like to participate in our Halloween Costume Parade. We just would like to offer a gentle reminder that this is a parishioner ~ family event with all ages.
We ask that all costumes be appropriate and not too scary or frightening.
At the end of the 10:30am Mass, all goblins will join Fr. Peter on the altar in a parade over to the Harvest Fest!
FREE ADMISSION TO THE EVENT! : all items/activities/games can be purchased with tickets.
Ticket Prices: All tickets will be $.50
- Games & Activities for families & kids of all ages: 1 ticket!
- Food & Drink items: 1-3 tickets!