Saturday, 8/8 – 4:30 PM
Sunday, 8/9 – 9 AM
Monday, 8/10 – 9 AM
Tuesday, 8/11 – 9 AM
Wednesday, 8/12 – 9 AM
Thursday, 8/13 – 9 AM
Saturday, 8/15 – 4:30 PM
Sunday, 8/16 – 9 AM
Please register by calling the parish office or email email@example.com. You will need to provide your name and phone number.
- Food Pantry has normal hours: Monday 5:30pm-6:30pm, Wednesday 1pm-3pm
- The parish Facebook page has daily updates.
- Before coming to Mass, please remember: Arrive early so that the check-in process runs smoothly. Use only the East and South entrances. Wear a face mask at all times. Bring your own hand sanitizer. Stay home if you feel sick or have shown any signs of illness.
You can make online donations with Paypal!
Instructions for Private Prayer Visits
- Maximum of ten (10) people in church at one time
- Make sure you are wearing a mask
- Please use one of the chairs in the aisle facing forward
- Maintain social distancing at all times
- When you are finished please turn your chair sideways facing the pew so that it can be cleaned by staff prior to next use
- If there are not any chairs facing forward (indicating clean and available) please come back at another time
Do not use pews
Use East (Main) entrance only
Temporary Church hours for visitation:
- Monday-Friday: 10am-2pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: 10am-2pm